Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chicago!

















After years of wanting to visit the "windy city" I finally made it! Although I didn't see Oprah and the Obama's are now in DC, I had a great visit!! I found the people to be quite friendly, lots o' dogs, a great dog park in Montrose that was right on the water (Cleo really enjoyed that) and some exploring of the city!

My friend Adam and his wife Char were kind enough to take Cleo and I in for a couple of days, and Adam showed me around. We rode the "eL" which I learned stands for "elevated" train, went to a few galleries, the Hancock tower, Millennium Park, ate deep dish pizza for the first time (it was good, but I think I still prefer thin crust) and I even got to meet up with my old friend Shana for dinner...all in all a great time!

Definitely a city that I will be going back to!

No comments:

Post a Comment